Leminar range of duct access doors has been designed to allow easy and convenient access to the equipments within HVAC ductwork, while providing a secure, positive seal when closed.
- 22G galvanised steel flanged frame for strength.
- Double skinned 24 G galvanised door panel.
- 1 inch thick insulation.
- Notched knock over tabs and camlock fasteners.
- Positive seal synthetic gaskets.
- Safety retaining chain on removable door as an option item.
- Continuous piano type hinge standard on model AD-HCL
- Progressive action, zinc plated camlocks for secure closure 1 inch (25 mm) thick insulation for reduced noise and heat transfer (2 inch thick insulation option is also available).
- Synthetic gaskets for positive seal.
- Sizes and models to suit most applications.
- Available hinges and safety chains (option).
- Meets SMACNA construction specifications.